Steamed egg water, typical chinese side dish.
You can cook Steamed egg water, typical chinese side dish using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Steamed egg water, typical chinese side dish
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of warm water.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of sugar.
- It’s of optional garlic cloves.
- Prepare of optional olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need of optional sesame oil.
Steamed egg water, typical chinese side dish instructions
- Scrambe the eggs in a bowl..
- Add the warm water to the scrambled eggs..
- Add salt and sugar. Stir everything.
- Now steam the bowl content for 10min. Use a steamer or boil some water in a large pan. The bowl with egg water should easily fit into the pan and the water should not reach more than half the height of the bowl. Place a top on the pan and let it steam at low/medium temperature for 10min..
- Optional: Meanwhile slice the garlic cloves as small as possible and heat up the olive oil in another pan. Add the garlic to the oil and let it stirfry for 30 sec..
- Take out the bowl after 10min of steaming and add the oil with garlic and/or the sesame oil on top of the egg water..
- This side dish can be served next to fish or meat dishes and rice. Bon appetite, eet smakelijk, guten Appetit. Enjoy..