Chinese Steam buns for breakfast by Javier.
You can have Chinese Steam buns for breakfast by Javier using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chinese Steam buns for breakfast by Javier
- Prepare of Dough.
- It’s of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of baking powder.
- It’s of olive oil.
- Prepare of warm water.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of active dry yeast.
- Prepare of warm milk.
- You need of Stuffing.
- You need of bacon.
- Prepare of eggs.
- It’s of bell pepper.
- It’s of garlic.
- You need of onion.
- You need of soy sauce.
- It’s of chopped broccoli.
- You need of worcestershire sauce.
Chinese Steam buns for breakfast by Javier step by step
- For the dough: Mix well warm water and sugar. Then add the yeast and let it rest (covered) in a warm place for 15 minutes. Mix flour with baking powder and salt. Sift this mix and put it in a bowl. Add the mixture of water, yeast and sugar to the mix of flour, salt and baking powder. Add warm milk and olive oil and mix it well together. Let it rest for an hour, covered, in a warm place..
- For the stuffing: Boil 3 eggs for 20 minutes. Chop: bacon, bell pepper, onions, garlic and broccoli. Cook all these chopped ingredients in a frying pan at medium heat with soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce (can be replaced for 1/4 teaspoon of sugar and 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce) for 10 minutes or until bacon is well cooked. Remove from fire and put it in a bowl and mix with the hardened eggs (chopped)..
- Cooking the steam buns: Stretch the dough and cut it in small circles ( about the size of the palm of your hand or 2-3 inches or 5 to 7.5 cm in diameter). Take a dough circle and hold it by the palm of your hand. Add about a teaspoon or two of the stuffing to the circle and close it taking all the edges of the circle together. Put the bun in an oiled paper and let it rest for 10 minutes. Steam cook the buns for 15 minutes..
- Storing: Store them in the fridge and microwave them any time later..