Reheating Grilled Steak with Au Jus.
You can have Reheating Grilled Steak with Au Jus using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Reheating Grilled Steak with Au Jus
- It’s 2 pound of leftover grilled steak.
- It’s 1-1/4 pints of beef broth.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 2 tablespoons of black vinegar.
Reheating Grilled Steak with Au Jus instructions
- Grill the steaks you can see them far left on grill. Eat what you want then you may have leftovers. Melt butter in a skillet..
- Add the steak when butter is melted. Turn to coat a bit of butter on both sides. No add the broth, turn to medium heat turning occasionally but don't neglect them. Add in the black vinegar..
- Simmer till reduced. Now turn often. Now they are done. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.