Indian curry coconut soup. Coconut Curry Soup – this easy recipe can be made with almost ANY vegetables you have on hand! Enter: the most beautiful vegetarian/vegan coconut curry soup bowl that really only requires two things from you at it's most basic level: CURRY paste or powder of some. This Indian Coconut Lentil Curry is full of flavor and can either be made in an Instant Pot or on the stove-top.
This simple and healthy dish inspired by Indian and Thai cuisines simmers vegetables in a coconut milk curry. It has a unique flavor combination that's not exactly traditional to either cuisine. Just about any veggies will do in this recipe; try adding spinach to get your greens or baby corn for an. You can have Indian curry coconut soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Indian curry coconut soup
- Prepare 24 oz of chicken broth.
- Prepare 6 oz of coconut milk.
- It’s 3 of carrots, shredded.
- You need 2 of onions, grated.
- You need 1 of apple, grated.
- You need 3 clove of garlic, grated.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger, grated.
- You need 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 can of Rotel.
- It’s of lemon juice.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- It’s of cilantro.
Indian Coconut Curry Chicken Rice SoupDelightful Mom Food. Slow Cooker Indian Curry Potato Soup with Cashew CreamConnoisseurus Veg. This South Indian coconut curry is my favourite kind of curry. A lingering chilli kick is contrasted by soothing coconut that runs throughout the dish.
Indian curry coconut soup instructions
- Sauté onion, garlic and ginger..
- Once slightly brown add veggies, apple and curry powder. Let simmer a few minutes then add broth. Bring to a boil..
- Whisk together tomato puree and coconut milk, add to pot. If it's too thick add more chicken broth..
- Simmer for at least 30 minutes. On a low heat the soup can sit for up to 4 hours..
- Before serving add a pinch of salt and pepper. Garnish with cilantro..
I can't say I've ever been to India (though Wes Anderson has me dying to go). Nor can I even say I've eaten at that many authentic Indian restaurants. EASY coconut curry with chickpeas and Indian spices. Naturally vegan + gluten-free; add vegetables like cauliflower or sweet potato. This easy, flavorful coconut chickpea curry is ready in no time and packed with flavor!