Chinese Cuisine- Sour & Spicy Soup. In different Chinese cuisines, Chinese sweet and sour sauce is widely been used. Now comes to this Chinese sweet and sour sauce with ketchup—this is the all-purpose sauce for. Chinese cuisine is an important part of Chinese culture, which includes cuisine originating from the diverse regions of China, as well as from Overseas Chinese who have settled in other parts of the.
Chinese food knowledge including Chinese food features, recipes, eight cuisines, medicinal food The development and diversity of the delights of Chinese food are also representative of China's long. Chinese cuisine can range from simple but hearty street food to over the top fine dining using only Sweet and sour pork (咕噜肉 gūlūròu in Mandarin, gūlōuyuhk in Cantonese) – a Cantonese dish. The traditional hot and sour soup recipe call for Chinese dry shiitake mushroom. You can have Chinese Cuisine- Sour & Spicy Soup using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chinese Cuisine- Sour & Spicy Soup
- Prepare of thin cut pork tenderloin, cut into strips.
- It’s of canned bamboo shoot strips.
- You need of shred carrots.
- You need of shred dried black fungus.
- Prepare of Chinese mushrooms or 5 brown mushrooms, sliced.
- It’s of (about 5 oz) Enoki mushroom, (optional).
- Prepare of medium-hard tofu, cut into small pieces.
- You need of eggs.
- It’s of green onions, chopped.
- You need of few cilantro, finely chopped.
- Prepare of ~~ Marinade for pork ~~.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- It’s of rice wine.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of white sugar.
- You need of potato starch.
- It’s of ~~ Seasoning ~~.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of soy sauce.
- Prepare of (or more) black vinegar.
- Prepare of potato starch.
- It’s of (or more) white pepper.
Soak the mushrooms in water until it is fully hydrated and become very soft and easy to cut. This thoroughly authentic Chinese Hot and Sour Soup recipe is carefully crafted, jam-packed with flavor, rivals your very favorite restaurant version, and is sure to WOW your dinner guests! Chinese cuisine is all about pork, shellfish, and copious amounts of oyster sauce. Of this Sweet and Sour Chicken recipe, Jaden writes: "This dish is for my husband, Scott, who totally digs the standard.
Chinese Cuisine- Sour & Spicy Soup step by step
- Soak black fungus in water till soft (about 1 hour). In another bowl, soak Chinese mushrooms in water till soft (about 1 hour) then slice it into strips. Soak bamboo shoot strips in water to wash off the metal smell. Mix pork with marinade and marinate at least 10 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare other ingredients..
- Fill water in a pot about 1/3 full. Put cubed tofu, mushroom strips and mushroom water (the water that soaked mushrooms) in the cold water and cook until boil..
- Turn heat to medium. Discard the white foam on the soup surface. Add bamboo shoot strips, soft shred black fungus, shredded carrots, and rice wine continuing cook till boiling..
- Add Enoki mushroom and season with salt, soy sauce, and black vinegar. Bring the soup to boil. Mix 1 Tbsp potato starch with 1 Tbsp water well then stir it in the soup..
- Whisk eggs with a little bit salt and pour into the soup. When egg liquid is formed, lightly stir and break the egg. Then add pork strips cooking for 3 minutes..
- Add chopped green onions, cilantro, and white pepper stir well. Then, season again if needed..
Sweet and Sour Pork is one of the classics of Chinese cuisine. If you want to learn how to make authentic Sweet and Sour Pork, why not customize your Shanghai cooking tour with us? The most comphrensive Chinese food and Chinese food recipes online. All Chinese recipes come with color photos and easy step-by-step instructions. This Chinese hot and sour soup recipe is validated by our Chinese culinary expert Chef Katie Chin, author of Chinese and Asian cuisine food blog ChefKatieChin.com.