Chinese Fried Noodle.
You can cook Chinese Fried Noodle using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chinese Fried Noodle
- You need of dried noodle.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of cooking oil.
- Prepare of garlic (minced).
- You need of shallot (minced).
- Prepare of green onion (chopped).
- Prepare of egg.
- It’s of meat balls.
- It’s of sausages.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of sugar.
- It’s of white rice vinegar.
- Prepare of soysauce.
- Prepare of sweet soysauce.
Chinese Fried Noodle instructions
- Boil enough water using a wok. Once the water starts boiling, add the noodle and mix well..
- Cook noodle on a medium heat until it reaches the desired consistency, typically 8-10 minutes while stirring occasionally..
- Drain out the excess water and take out the noodle..
- Mix 1/4 cup of vegetable oil with boiled noodle, to keep it from sticking together..
- Re-heat the wok on medium flame, add 1/2 cup of cooking oil into it..
- Once the cooking oil is hot enough, add garlic, shallot, green onion, sausages, meatballs, and egg. Mix well..
- Add sweet soysauce, white rice vinegar, salt, sugar, and soysauce into the wok. Turn heat to high..
- Add boiled noodle into the wok and mix well with the other ingredients..
- Your food is done! Serve on a big plate :).