Maa laddoo (just another of those indian balls ). And if they've already found their love, they just remind about it and make. Bread k Laduu Recipe Instant Laddoo Quick and easy bread k laddoo Indian Sweet Dish. Indian sweets – well, what do I say about them?
This popular Indian sweet (also called Motichoor Laddoo) is served virtually every special occasion in India. Another name for it is Motichoor Laddoo (Moti means bead or pearl in Hindi). Read the recipe and you'll see why! You can cook Maa laddoo (just another of those indian balls ) using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Maa laddoo (just another of those indian balls )
- It’s 1 cup of Roasted gram flour.
- You need 4 of cardamom pods or use half to one teaspoon cardamom powder.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Finely powdered sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of cashew nut ( chopped) and raisin.
- Prepare 1 of Ghee (clarified butter) , i used around 4-5 tablespoon..
Once you're through reading, make some Boondi Ke Laddoo, you will not regret it! You name it; We got it Besan Urad dal Moong dal Nachni/Ragi Aata/Kanik Mix/Mishra dal Poha Aaliv. Boondi Ladoo, बूंदी लड्डू, bundia laddu is a dish we all love to eat, be it Diwali, Ganesh Chaturthi or just another day. Here's the perfect recipe to make these delights!
Maa laddoo (just another of those indian balls ) step by step
- First make a fine powder out of the roasted gram and cardamom (use a grinder) and mix with powdered sugar.
- fry the cashew nut and raisin in small amount of ghee and add to the roasted gram flour..
- Add hot melted ghee to the above mixture, mix well and make balls out of it while its still warm. Use as much as ghee to make balls , so that it doesnt crumble. (use a sauce pan to heat ghee).
- serve it after its a bit cool at room temperature or also after refrigerating. You can make 8-10 balls depending on the size :).
- Note : you can substitute butter in place of ghee !.
Round fried gram flour balls like pearls, soaked into sugar syrup, flavored with edible camphor, cloves and cardamon, then shaped into balls. Indian Sweet Motichoor laddoo Also Know as Bundi Laddu or Motichur Laddoo Are Made of Very Small Gram Flour Balls or Boondis Which Are Deep Fried. The phase that follows is often neglected from the discourse. Turns out that the new mother is almost as vulnerable, just as when she It is a common tradition for mother in-laws or grand-mothers to make these laddoos at home. If we go back in history, it is believed that ladoos were originally invented for.